- Pokemon Plush Toys
- Japanese Pokemon Cards
- Pokemon TCG Accessories
- Pokemon Figures
- Pokemon Charms, Straps, Keychains
- Pokemon Stickers, Stamps, Postcards, Flats
- Pokemon School Supplies and Stationary
- Pokemon Clothing
- Pokemon Phone Accessories
- Pokemon Video Game Accessories
- Pokemon Bags
- Pokemon Kitchen Items
- Pokemon Bathroom Items
- Pokemon Jewelry
- Pokemon Badges and Pins
- Pokemon Coins and Medals
- Pokemon Toys
- Pokemon Snacks
- Pokemon Art Books
- Pokemon Center Special Campaigns
- Pokemon Miscellaneous
- Sale Items
We are now able to ship with FEDEX to most countries. If you do not see the FEDEX option for your country, please contact us and will we check if its possible to send.
FEDEX has very fast, trackable delivery (Usually takes about a week or two to most countries), but there are some important Rules:
1) Your address must be correct. If any information is missing or incorrect (apartment number missing, incorrect zipcode, etc), there could be extra fees, so please double check your address when ordering).
2) FEDEX cannot deliver to a P.O. box and military installations.
3) A telephone number and email address are REQUIRED for the receipient.
4) Brazil - Your tax ID number is required for all purchases. Please write your tax ID number in the comments section or contact us.
5) Food products are not allowed to some countries. If you plan on ordering food, let us know and we will check if its ok to send or not. The USA FDA now prohibits any candy or food items to be sent by FEDEX (other shipping ways are ok).
6) If your package gets returned because you didnt pick it up or you refuse the package, FEDEX will charge you for the shipping cost to send it back.
7) If there are any customs or taxes for your order, you mail be billed afterwards by customs.
8) PLEASE watch for your package. If FEDEX cannot deliver and the package is sent back, you are responsible for the shipping cost to send the package back AND re-send it.
*** Any other mail service other than FEDEX (EMS & Registered Mail) are very delayed. sometimes as long as 1-2 months for delivery to some countries because of Covid-19. This is because of lack of flights (both domestic and international) and long customs clearance delays. Regular (untrackable) mail is no longer offered due to unreliability.***
The Japan Post Office is currently not shipping to over 140 countries due to travel disruptions because of COVID-19.
NO MAIL SERVICE LIST
List of countries currently with NO MAIL SERVICE thru the Post Office (This includes EMS, Registered Mail and Regular Airmail):
North Marina Islands
Papua New Guinea
Wallis and Futuna
North and Central America
Antigua and Barbuda
Bonaire, Saba and Saint Eustatius
British Virgin Islands
Saint Christopher and Nevis
Saint Pierre and Miquelon
Trinidad and Tobago
Turks and Caicos
United States of America
US Virgin Islands
Sao Tome and Principe
Tristan da Cunha
1) If your country is not listed above, then we are able to send your package, but expect very long shipping delays and mail service may stop at any time without warning (There are very few international flights right now. Packages have to wait for available flights, so some packages may take 1-2 months or more in some cases).
2) If mail to your country is stopped, you may still order, but we cannot send your package until the mail resumes. We will keep your package here for you and send it out as soon as we are able to (Unfortunately I do not know exactly how long this will be).
*** Because of the situation, your package may stop tracking for a period of time. This means that your package is waiting for a flight, or waiting to clear customs. It will start tracking again as soon as there is an available flight, or it clears customs ***