- Pokemon Plush Toys
- Japanese Pokemon Cards
- Pokemon TCG Accessories
- Pokemon Figures
- Pokemon Charms, Straps, Keychains
- Pokemon Stickers, Stamps, Postcards, Flats
- Pokemon School Supplies and Stationary
- Pokemon Clothing
- Pokemon Phone Accessories
- Pokemon Video Game Accessories
- Pokemon Bags
- Pokemon Kitchen Items
- Pokemon Bathroom Items
- Pokemon Jewelry
- Pokemon Badges and Pins
- Pokemon Coins and Medals
- Pokemon Toys
- Pokemon Snacks
- Pokemon Art Books
- Pokemon Center Special Campaigns
- Pokemon Miscellaneous
- Sale Items
Pokevault.com Shipping Information
Shipping Transit Time:
Pokevault offers several different shipping methods for your convenience. All packages are sent through the Japan Post Office or Fed Ex.
1) FEDEX INTERNATONAL PRIORITY - This is the absolute fastest way to ship a package that we offer. It comes with a tracking number. On average it usually takes about 3-5 days to arrive, but depends on the destination country and the time of year. Fed ex does NOT deliver to P.O. box addresses or military addresses. Some items may not be allowed due to speedy customs clearance (ex. some food items, etc).
2) EMS EXPRESS AIRMAIL - This is the fastest way to ship a package thru the Japan post office. It comes with a tracking number. On average it usually takes about 5-10 days to arrive, but depends on the destination country, how fast it clears customs, and the time of year.
3) REGISTERED AIRMAIL - This is the cheapest way to send a package thru the Japan post office. It comes with a tracking number. On average, it usually takes about 2-4 weeks to arrive, but depends on the destination country, how fast it clears customs, and the time of year.
4) AIRMAIL (1KG. MINIMUM) - This option is for USA residents only. It is a cheaper alternative for larger sized items. The pricing starts at 1kg. minimum weight. It comes with a tracking number. On average, it usually takes about 2-4 weeks to arrive, but depends on how fast it clears customs and the time of year.IMPORTANT:
*** Delivery times vary depending on the destination country and the time of year. Shipping during the holidays can take much longer than stated.
*** Delivery times to some countries take much longer than other countries. Packages sent to South America, Central America, Africa, Russia, Italy, Australia and a few other countries can take longer to arrive.
*** Delivery times are just an estimate based on previous experience. We do our best to send your package out immediately, but please understand that once we send a package out, we have no control over how long it will take to arrive. The delivery time depends on how busy customs is in your country and the time of year.
*** Shipping cost varies depending on the weight and size of the package, destination country, and which shipping method that you choose.
Customs, Duties & Taxes:
Packages sent to some countries may be subject to import taxes, VAT taxes, duties or other fees. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL IMPORT TAXES, VAT TAXES, DUTIES AND FEES. We have no way of knowing how much your country will charge (if any) and these fees are not included in the total price that you pay Pokevault. Taxes and duties are determined by the destination country and the value of the package. The charges vary from country to country, so you are responsible for checking your country's regulations before purchasing. Pokevault is not responsible for any extra charges imposed by the recipient's country.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the changes in international tax laws, we cannot reduce the value of the package or write "gift" on the package. Doing so can result in fines for the customer and us as well as seizure of your package. Please do not ask us to write "gift" or reduce the price. This is for your protection as well as ours.