Your shopping cart is empty!
As an authorized affiliate (Affiliate) of Pokevault.com, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement. Please read the entire Agreement carefully before registering.
Your participation in the Program is solely to legally advertise our website to receive a commission on products purchased by individuals referred to Pokevault by your own website or personal referrals.
By signing up for the Pokevault Affiliate Program, you indicate your acceptance of this Agreement and its terms and conditions.
1. Approval or Rejection of the Application
We reserve the right to approve or reject ANY Affiliate Program Application in our sole and absolute discretion. You will have no legal recourse against us for the rejection of your Affiliate Program Application.
Commissions will be paid once you reach $100 in commissions. You can contact us to withdrawl your commissions anytime after you reach the $100 level for commissions.
You cannot refer yourself, and you will not receive a commission on your own accounts. There is also a limit of one commission per referral. If someone clicks the link on your site and orders multiple accounts, then you will receive a commission on the first order only.
Payments will only be sent for transactions that have been successfully completed. Transactions that result in chargebacks or refunds will not be paid out.
Your affiliate application and status in the Program may be suspended or terminated for any of the following reasons:
1) Inappropriate advertisements (false claims, misleading hyperlinks, misuse of Pokevault member coupon codes, deceiving pop-ups, etc.).
2) Spamming (mass email, mass newsgroup posting, etc.).
3) Offering rebates, coupons, or other form of promised kick-backs from your affiliate commission as an incentive.
4) Failure to disclose the affiliate relationship for any promotion that qualifies as an endorsement under existing Federal Trade Commission guidelines and regulations, or any applicable state laws.
5) Violation of intellectual property rights.
6) Advertising on sites containing or promoting illegal activities.
7) Self referrals, fraudulent transactions, suspected Affiliate fraud.
8) Re-directs to pages other than Pokevault.
In addition to the foregoing, Pokevault reserves the right to terminate any Affiliate account at any time, for any violations of this Agreement or no reason.
4. Affiliate Links
1) Use of Pokevault member coupon codes is strictly prohibited. Any misuse and your affiliate account will be closed immediately.
2) You may use graphic and text links both on your website and within in your email messages.
3) Affiliates may not use misleading text on affiliate links, buttons or images to imply that anything besides currently authorized deals to the specific affiliate.
4) Affiliates may not generate pop-ups, pop-unders, iframes, frames, or any other seen or unseen actions that set affiliate cookies. Your link must send the visitor directly to the Pokevault website.
5) User must be able to see information and details before an affiliate cookie is set (i.e. “click here to see coupons and open a window to merchant site” is NOT allowed).
6) Affiliate sites may not have “Click for (or to see) Deal/Coupon” or any variation, when there are no coupons or deals available, and the click opens the merchant site or sets a cookie. Affiliates with such text on the merchant landing page will be removed from the program immediately.
PPC bidding is NOT allowed without prior written permission.
Pokevault will not be liable for indirect or accidental damages (loss of revenue, commissions) due to affiliate tracking failures, loss of database files, or any results of intents of harm to the Program and/or to our website(s).
8. Term of the Agreement
The term of this Agreement begins upon your acceptance in the Program and will end when your Affiliate account is terminated.
The terms and conditions of this agreement may be modified by us at any time. If any modification to the terms and conditions of this Agreement are unacceptable to you, your only choice is to terminate your Affiliate account. Your continuing participation in the Program will constitute your acceptance of any change.
Affiliate shall indemnify and hold harmless Pokevault and its affiliate and subsidiary companies, officers, directors, employees, licensees, successors and assigns, including those licensed or authorized by Pokevault to transmit and distribute materials, from any and all liabilities, damages, fines, judgments, claims, costs, losses, and expenses (including reasonable legal fees and costs) arising out of or related to any and all claims sustained in connection with this Agreement due to the negligence, misrepresentation, failure to disclose, or intentional misconduct of Affiliate.